14 May Is STAGING YOUR HOME FOR SALE worth the money?
Absolutely! Our goal is the same as yours and your real estate agent’s…to help you get the most money for your home in the shortest amount of time! The more you prepare, the buyers will have fewer objections and will fall in love with THEIR new home.
Did you know…
- Price & Presentation totally sell a home! You and your agent are in control of how you price your listing. YOU are in total control of how well it presents itself to buyers!
- Staging Return on Investment average is 586%. – HomeGain.com. This means that the proper amount of time and money spent preparing your home for market will reap rewards.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and buyers spend an average of only 6 minutes in a home. In a staged home, they spend an average of 40 minutes. The longer they linger, the more probability of getting an offer.
- The longer a property stays on the market, the lower the price will drop. – National Association of Realtors.
- Staging helps your home sell faster. Price falls an average of 1% per month it’s on the market. Faster sale = more profit!
- 81% of the population can’t visualize a home’s potential — so let’s show them!
- Staging gives you beautiful photos for your online listing! 9 out of 10 buyers search online first! If they like what they see online, it means more foot traffic for your listing. And when they arrive at the listing and the home is strategically and beautifully staged, the more they’ll fall in love with it.
Want to read insightful blogs relating to Staging? Click here.
Need help or advice relating to Staging, Design, Redesign or Remodeling? Call Imagine Gurus. We would be honored to help you Imagine the Possibilities! 210-774-7373, [email protected], or online at www.ImagineGurus.com.